2way Video Visits (TeleHealth)
How to check in for a Telemedicine Appointment:
1. Contact our office to make sure the "appointment slot" is labeled as a "telemedicine visit." This is to make sure the provider knows that you will be meeting via 2-way camera.
2. Consider doing a pre-call test by clicking this link (click here) **HEADPHONES WITH MICROPHONE HELPS REDUCE ECHO.
3. On the day of your appointment, you will get a phonecall from the staff to reconcile current medications and to prepare for your check in.
4. Follow the check in process as identified in the following document: click here -> Check in process for telemedicine visits or download here:
* Please note that TxMDS is not responsible for data charges if using a mobile phone.
-Here is a recorded step-by-step process on how to check in
(hover over it for sound)
-Another resource to help (click here)
Troubleshooting Camera and Microphone:
Allow access to camera/microphone in Chrome (Desktop or Laptop)
Allow access to camera/microphone in Chrome (Android phone or tablet)
Allow access to camera/microphone in Windows 10 (Desktop or Laptop)
Allow access to camera/microphone in macOS (Desktop or Laptop)
Allow access to camera/microphone: all operating systems
You can't HEAR the Provider? click here to troubleshoot
You can't SEE the Provider? click here to troubleshoot
Is there an echo? click here to troubleshoot